Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Random Road Trip

I was hanging out at my friend Heather’s house when I get a call. It’s my friend Wade asking if I was busy and hoping that I wasn’t. I said I was just hanging out with Heather. He asked if I would go with him to Ann Arbor. I said I would, he explained what was going on that the photo booth place he works with, ran out of ink and paper and needed it for the wedding reception that they were working. First I had to call my sons dad to see if he could keep Jase longer since it was already 7pm and I usually get Jase back around 8:30. He said that he would watch him so I could go. I drove home and waited for Wade to pick me up. When he got there I got into his MINI Cooper and we took off. We stopped to pick up the paper and ink at his bosses house. Then we took off out of Bay City. Going down the highway of course we would listen to music from Issues, Palisades, Jason Aldean and more artists. Of course when you’re on a road trip you have to sing to help pass the time. That’s exactly what we did. Of course he tried to pass all the country songs but I wasn’t going to let that happen, I love listening to country music. About an hour and a half later we got there and we gave them the ink and paper and took off to head back to Bay City. On our way back we did the same thing on the way there we blared the music and sang. He again tried to pass the country songs and I would tell him to go back. Then we stopped off in the car meet in Saginaw for a half an hour and he talked with the guys about cars of course, and showed them his MINI Cooper and talked about that. Being the only girl in a group of 8 guys was definitely something. I had to get back so I could get Jase from his dads so about a half hour after getting there we left. I got into my driveway at about 11:30 pm and then went to go get my son. I was never able to say I have been on a random road trip like that, but I am not able to say that anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment