Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Why I chose this

The reason I chose this topic is because I have had some great times with my friends and I have a lot to say on that matter. Everyone has those few friends that they hang out with all the time. Yeah, those are the friends I will be talking about. I honestly didn’t know what friends I would have left after having my son. The friends that stayed by my side and helped me through what they could help with. My friends have always been there for me and I will always be there for them. I have so many great stories and great adventures with them that I wanted to share them with all of you. I will take you through some of my favorite stories like Minis on the Mack, warped tour, Tawas and some other good ones. I don’t know where I would be today without the help and support of my friends and family. My friends are what keep me sane in my day to day life with a 2 year old and working at a daycare taking care of kids.

Everyone has their moments where they get mad at their friends and have a huge fight or whatever. For my friends I can count on one hand when I’ve gotten really mad at them and let me tell you it is less than 5. How many can say the same? I have been friends with my 2 best friends since my junior year of high school and that was in 2010 when I started my junior year. 

There have been a lot of goofy things that have happened with my friends but who doesn’t have that happen with your friends as well. I can’t say for certain that everyone has the same kind of friends that I have and honestly I wouldn’t trade them for anything. They call me crazy and a goof but my response is always “you hang out with me”. They usually agree that they are too.

I may not be telling stories like others who are telling about their favorite car, sports, video game, movies, or anything else but I always have something to say or a story to tell when it comes to my friends. So as your reading my stories I’m sure you are picturing that one friend you would think would so something like that. So continue to read what I post and hope you get as many laughs and joy out of it as I did living it and re telling it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment