Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Warped Tour 2015

Over the summer my friends Malory, Wade, and I went to warped tour. For those who don’t know what warped tour is, it is an outdoor event that is held at the Palace of Auburn Hills. Tickets to get in are $45 at  the door and there are huge amount of people there. The bands we saw were Metro Station, Palisades, M4Sonic, Amity Affliction, Simple Plan, and Icon for Hire. The band that I was most excited to see what Metro Station. My best friend in middle school got me their first cd for my birthday and I was so excited to finally see them live. I was beyond excited when they started playing their old songs and I knew every word and sang out with them. The other band I was excited to see was Icon for Hire I didn’t know as many of their songs and didn’t start listening to them till that year but I did know a few and I sang the ones I knew. We got there around 10:30 am and the doors open at 11. Depending on what bands you wanted to see would determine how long you would stay. Last year we were able to see all the bands we wanted and left by 5pm. This year we were there till 8pm. No one knows the line-up for the bands until you get there and buy a schedule. There are 90 bands that play and there are I believe 6 stages. This year we had quite a few gaps between some of the bands, so we decided to go into the building to get some food and sit down for a bit and we did that each time we had a long break. The very last break we had we went into the arena and sat down I was really red like as red as a tomato. As we were sitting there talking the girl behind us was trying to get her friends attention from the upper level so we helped her and got their attention. When they came down and sat behind us we all got to talking mostly on different topics. One on past relationships and the other on youtubers. Both the other girl and I were talking about how we don’t really talk to random people yet here we both are talking to each other. After that we walked with them to go see Black Veil Brides. After that we went so see our very last band for the day Amity Affliction. At that one the mosh pit was right in front of us. Thankfully a guy stood in front of Mal and me so we didn’t get run into. Then we moved and the mosh pit was behind us. After the band was done we went back to the car and went out to get food. Of course Wade and I got food at Taco Bell and Mal got food at Mcdonalds. We finally got home and relaxed for the rest of the night after getting sunburnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment